Events: Turning Risks Into Returns.
Every event — from small galas and promotions, to conferences and festivals— is an investment of time and money.
Events involve risk. And risk should be rewarded with return. Breaking even is not good enough. You need to see measurable returns to make your investment pay off.
When you take on risk like that, you need an expert who understands event risks and turns them to your advantage.
That would be Gail Bower and Bower & Co. Consulting LLC.
For more than 25 years, Gail has overseen nearly every aspect of event and festival operations. Events like the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. Essence Music Festival. JVC Jazz Festivals. Even the largest events for former President Bill Clinton's two Inaugurations.
Bower & Co. will help you:
- Develop an event marketing strategy that drives business outcomes.
- Ensure the events in your event marketing strategy are brand- and revenue-generating assets.
- Convert your event into a platform that engages customers, clients, donors, or sponsors.
- Develop anniversary events and annual celebrations that become powerful springboards for long-term business goals.
- Create new events that become part of your community's cultural life.
Along the way, Bower & Co. will solve a host of problems that get in the way of event success: Chaotic systems. Poor attendance. Weak sponsorship commitment. Low returns.
We’ve done it all — start-ups, festivals, expansions, moves to new cities, sponsorships – events of every kind, through every stage — from conceptual to promotional to operational.
Read more about Gail's ideas on events in these articles and white papers.
To learn more how Bower & Co. can help you make more of your event, call Gail at 215/922-6937. Or write to Gail@GailBower.com