Speaking Of Speaking Engagements With Gail Bower.
One of the most important topics on the minds of your members, conference attendees, or staff is how to grow a thriving, financially sustainable organization. They want to attract more clients, have more influence, worry less about generating revenue, add more corporate sponsors, and create greater impact.
Consultant, author, and speaker Gail Bower unlocks the potential of individuals and organizations to engage customers, generate more revenue, and grow in new ways. Her presentations, combining insightful content with compelling delivery, motivate audiences to take action.
Gail’s audiences include nonprofit, association, destination marketing organization CEOs; nonprofit board members; nonprofit development officers; senior marketing officers, both corporate and nonprofit; and small and medium-sized business owners.
Gail’s most popular presentations include:
- Creating More Powerful Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Partnering with Corporations: Five Strategies to Increase Sponsorship Income
- Six Steps to Sponsorship Success: What Nonprofit Leaders Needs to Know
- Eight Common Communications Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Why Events Work & How to Make Yours Better
- Designing Your Eventgoers’ Experience
Let’s talk about how Gail can make your next event an important professional development experience. To learn more, call Gail at 215/922-6937. Or write to Gail@GailBower.com